Doctors Authorized to do I-693 Medical Exam?

Two types of doctors can perform the medical exam from Form I-693, and also your situation depends on where you are applying from:

1. Civil Surgeon:

If you are applying for a medical exam within the United State, then civil surgeon designated by Immigration Services (USCIS) and United States Citizenship.

(Our Doctors are USCIS designated Civil Surgeons)

2. Panel Physician:

 If you are applying from abroad, you’ll see a panel physician authorized by the U.S. Department of State to conduct your medical exam.

after immigration medical exam process

Important Note:

Firstly, make sure to ask about fees, doctor’s availability, when choosing a doctor, and whether they accept your health insurance.

To locate a designated civil surgeon near you, you may visit the find a doctor. After clicking, you will see a new page to input your address to view a list of civil surgeons in your area. You can also call this number 847-490-0060 to schedule your appointment, who will be able to provide you with a list of qualified doctors near you.